Below are the stated objectives:
- A fresh, strengthened sense of ourselves as valuable and valued primary care providers
- A dynamic new community of CPMs and educators where many more voices are engaged
- A mutually-held appreciation of the essential roles of education and professional association
- A clear sense of being equipped to act to achieve our goals
- A deep appreciation of our past, our present situation, and an open thinking about where we
- A renewed vision and concrete next steps for effectively carrying forward the profession
- A variety of vehicles for engaging CPMs and educators beyond the scope of this event
Do you think midwifery students should be a part of this conversation? Do you think we have a unique perspective in the process of becoming a midwife as it currently stands? Do you have something to offer to this process?
Now is the time to make your voice heard. You can email the NACPM directly:
email@example.com (Mary Lawlor)
Let NARM and the NACPM know that you want representation in this process. Jeramie and Janelle are willing to go to the Symposium and represent you! If you have any contributions we will voice them. Just let us know!
Lets participate in the process that effects our lives and our future practices so deeply.
Janelle and Jeramie
Co-Directors Future Midwives Alliance